Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Blessed with My Testimony!

Hey everyone! This week has been a little crazy! We picked up the new missionaries yesterday and got everyone in there new areas today for transfers. It has gone pretty smooth. This week I got my new companion, Elder Smith. He is from Calgary, Canada and is 24 years old. I’m gonna learn how to play some hockey!We will be rocking together for the next little while!

While it was Elder Vests last week we were able to do a lot of good teaching and see some cool miracles. Elder Vest is very talented at speaking and talking to people. It has been fun to learn from him! We were able to see some progression in a lady named Lakendra. She is someone that we met a couple weeks ago and have been reading the Book of Mormon with her. Its been awesome to see the Book of Mormon change peoples life. Its great to understand the principles that it teaches. 

While we were with the new missionaries from the airport and having a testimony meeting with them, I was thinking about testimonies and how unique and personal they are to each person individually. The scripture came to mind in D&C 62:3 
"Nevertheless, ye are blessed, for the testimony which ye have borne is recorded in heaven for the angels to look upon; and they rejoice over you, and your sins are forgiven you."

I was thinking back and remembered an experience that we had at a family reunion at Bear Lake a long time ago. I remember sitting at Pickleville Playhouse because we missed church or something and we went around the circle bearing our testimonies together. I was thinking about that experience, and then where I am now. My testimony is still mine but over time and through experiences I have been able to grow and strengthen my testimony and that is awesome!

Love you all!! I hope you are all doing well!:)
Love, Elder Larsen

Elder Vest and I
Sharing a Message!
Exchanges with Rankin/Eggiman
Goodbye to Elder Vest!

No comments:

Post a Comment