Monday, December 26, 2016

Merry Christmas!!

Hello Everyone!  I hope you all had a Merry Christmas!
This week was great!  We were sitting pretty at about 70 degrees all week. Much better than proselyting in the cold, Buuuuttt I am a little jealous of the snow!  We had MLC this week and were able to review all that we had learned with the General Authority here. The mission is at a great place and moving upward! 

We were able to witness 2 children of God enter into the covenant of baptism this week, it was a humbling experience to be apart of. It was so funny this week they were super hyper and wouldn’t focus at all because they were so nervous. Its great to see people with the desire to come to church and make these promises. They are awesome kids!!

Soon to be Member Troy


20 And ye shall offer for a sacrifice unto me a broken heart and a contrite spirit. And whoso cometh unto me with a broken heart and a contrite spirit, him will I baptize with fire and with the Holy Ghost, even as the Lamanites, because of their faith in me at the time of their conversion, were baptized with fire and with the Holy Ghost, and they knew it not.
 21 Behold, I have come unto the world to bring redemption unto the world, to save the world from sin.
 22 Therefore, whoso repenteth and cometh unto me as a little child, him will I receive, for of such is the kingdom of God. Behold, for such I have laid down my life, and have taken it up again; therefore repent, and come unto me ye ends of the earth, and be saved.

As we offer of our selves to the Lord we will have a greater influence of the Holy Ghost. Great things can come when we listen to the promptings of the Spirit!!

Love you all!!

Elder Larsen 

No comments:

Post a Comment