Friday, July 17, 2015

First Letter!! - MTC

      Hi Mom!!!  How are things?  The MTC has been lots of hard work, the food isn't that great, I feel sick after every time I eat, and I have been getting lots of headaches!  Maybe that's just cause I'm thinking a lot!  But my companion is good!  We have gotten along really well>  He is a kid from Bingham that was mimicking Maxwell at the basketball game!  Haha.  He is a funny kid!  Can you send me mints and a water bottle?  You were right and they won't let me chew gum.  My p-day is on Tues. and I think we are going to the temple in the morning.  I've seen Collin, Ben, and Tanner.  They all seem to be doing good and used to things now.  I also saw Kyle and said hi but I'm not sure he knew who I was!  My teachers are super nice!  We all got to pick form two investigators to teach and ours is named Sagen.  He seems like a really nice guy and hopefully we can learn enough about him to say what we need to say to help him!  Can you also send me like how to wash my clothes, like what to wash with what and what cycle to put it on?  I'm kinda worried about that.  And have dad tell me what to study when I'm doing personal study, I don't really know what to go and look for.  Overall, it has been good and I'm doing good!  The nights are definitely the hardest part for me.  Once I fall asleep I'm fine though.  I feel like things will just get better as time goes and especially once I'm in Mississippi.  Love you guys.  Talk to you on tuesday!
Elder Wells & me at the temple

No comments:

Post a Comment