Monday, December 21, 2015

Merry Christmas Week!

Hello everyone!!  Hope you are all doing well and excited for Christmas!:)
My new Christmas tie!

This week went pretty well!  Even though everyone is super busy with the holiday season we still had some good lessons with people!  It wasn't  a terribly exciting week though!

Wednesday we met with a former investigator and he welcomed us right in and started talking to us.  It was a good lesson, he had a ton of questions and he promised that he would read the Book of Mormon again!

Thursday we met a lady who had met with the missionaries in Minnesota and had even gone to church a few times.  She told us that she loved the church and that she would love for us to come back and teach her again!

Saturday was a good day, we had 3 or 4 good lessons and then went to the ward Christmas party.  Luckily I didn't have to be Santa this time haha…
Selfie with the Sisters!

I have seen this video on Lds.org.  It's called "What Shall we Give"  It's awesome and reminded me of my dad and Konner.  Serving people truly brings a greater light into your life as the servant and into the life of the person you are serving!  Alma 7:23-24.  As we do the things listed in 23 we will be in a position to abound in good works.  What better to abound in that?  It's perfect!  Alma 7 is one of my favorite chapters!  One of my favorite scriptures is Alma 7:7.  There is ONE thing of more importance than ALL the rest.  Christ coming to earth to dwell among men so that we would have a way to make it back to our Father in Heaven.  I am grateful for this Christmas Season and I'm grateful for you guys!

The world really is a happier place this time of year and I wish it would be like this the whole year.  I'm grateful that Christ came into this world and showed us the perfect way to walk!

Have a very Merry Christmas!!:)
Love you thanks for everything!:)
Love, Elder Larsen
My New Favorite Shirt!


No comments:

Post a Comment