Monday, May 23, 2016

I'm Staying in Shreveport!

The past few weeks have been super awesome. The zone is killing it and we have been able to see some good success as a companionship as well. We had transfers this week and luckily I am staying in my area for another transfer!!:) 


Elder Peck and I have been working super hard and trying to help people keep progressing. The progression is slow but ultimately it is happening so that is good. Our investigators are doing good. They are all starting to think about getting married. The Zone is doing awesome.  We just had a transfer, the zone is changing a lot. We are losing about half of the missionaries, so this week we will be getting  a lot of new missionaries coming in. I hope we can keep the work moving like it is! I am excited for this new transfer!


We didn't have anything too exciting happen this week, it is starting to get hot... its terrible.  On Tuesday we taught a really good lesson to Tom, he told us he was ready to start reading the Book of Mormon on his own everyday. We were super excited to hear that from him. He also showed us a pretty funny video of a parody of Dear Jude. It was about an Elder who got a  Dear John letter hahahah.

Thursday we had a pretty busy day. We taught some good lessons and then went to the Osburns for my birthday dinner! They are so awesome. I was surprised to know my Mom sent stuff to them for it haha. I even got a nice cheesecake from Cheesecake factory!:)  It was quite the surprise, that was pretty cool!  Thanks for all the things you sent and stuff, I had a ton of letters!! It was good!
                               


On Sunday we went back to follow up with a potential who we had left a Book of Mormon that we had marked up the most important parts and put the pages to turn to on the bottom. When we went back she had read the entire thing we had marked up!

We have been seeing so many miracles lately and I am so grateful for the gospel!

Love you!!
Thanks for everything!!!!


Elder Larsen

No comments:

Post a Comment