Monday, May 16, 2016

Happy Birthday Week!

Hello everyone!! This week was awesome!

On Tuesday we had interviews with President Olson and that was really good. After that we went up to New Boston to go on exchanges!


On Wednesday we went to Texarkana for ZTM and that went really good. I still get nervous standing in front of people. I think it is just something I am cursed with haha. When we got home Wednesday night we had President Olson come out with us to a few of our lessons. We taught Tom and that was really good. President really connected with him, I think we made some progress. We saw Jessica and that was an interesting lesson, we were teaching her and then she asked us about not being married she said "so after I am baptized and I am not married is that going to be a problem?" we then had to tell her that we were going to move her baptismal date because she cant be baptized unless she is married or moved out. She started crying and was really worried about it. I felt super bad! After her we went and saw Cody and Kelsey and they are doing great! We taught them the Law of Chastity and they both are ecstatic about getting married!! So it will be really cool to see them continue to progress!


On Sunday Jessica, Tom, and another person we are teaching named Cory came to church! Jessica told us that she is getting married there. Her boyfriend decided to propose to her after she talked to him about it!

Overall it was a really good week We had some really good lessons. The Zone is killing it. They are all doing really well! We had to go up to Texas so we’ve had a pretty busy week.  We get to stay here the whole week so that will be nice!!:)  Again, I am glad I have the opportunity to serve. It continues to be such a blessing in my life!!
Thanks for everything. You don’t know how much I appreciate it!

Love you all!
Elder Larsen
MLC- Zone Leaders and STL!


No comments:

Post a Comment