Monday, July 18, 2016

Hump Day, Bad Toes= Blessed Week!

Hello everyone! This week has been pretty awesome!  We started out on Tuesday being able to contact an awesome referral who wasn’t interested in the bible he ordered at all. He just wanted us to come over so we could talk to him! His name is Gary and he is struggling with liver cancer. He has a friend from Florida who simply asked him to listen to what the missionaries had to say. So he did and invited us over. We also got another referral this past week who called us and said he was looking for somewhere that had all the truth and wanted to be apart of it. We have been blessed this week! I have really learned how much prayers matter. If you are truly seeking for something God will bless you with it. It may not be in your time but it will definitely come. 

We also traveled to Monroe and to Hattiesburg to attend their Zone Meeting, so we were traveling a lot. They both did a good job of teaching! Yesterday we picked up Elder Ah Ching (my trainer) and Elder Pedersen and they stayed the night with us. This morning we took them to the airport. I cant believe I’ve been out for over a year. Its all down hill from here. Its crazy that a year ago I was just getting here with Elder Ah Ching down in Brookhaven. Time is going by so fast! I had the chance to bear my testimony yesterday as we were holding a final testimony meeting for them and I was thinking about the things I have been able to learn and how much growth I have seen in myself. I am excited for the next year it will be great to be able to continue that learning process for myself and help others grow and change as well!


D&C 50:24 That which is of God is light; and he that receiveth light, and continueth in God, receiveth more light; and that light groweth brighter and brighter until the perfect day.

Elder Ah Ching and Elder Pedersen headed home!

Elder Ah Ching was my trainer!

Things have been going well here, its just super hot and humid so that isn’t fun. Its been cool to get to know all of the other missionaries!  Elder Beckstrom Its been fun to be with him.  My companion is a huge BYU fan.............. I have truly learned so much out here though. I have loved it. 
We are living in a divided house!
Selfie photo!

Also I would like to apologize because I went to the doctor for my toes and I decided I would just get them removed because they weren’t healing and then it was really expensive so I am sorry about that....

They are getting better. It looks fine now, I should have taken a video of him cutting it. It was bleeding everywhere haha. Moral of the story. Don’t cut your toe nails too short. The one in my right foot was really deep down there.  It was probably almost that big. It was hurting pretty bad.

I saw the price after and then was like I should have just lived with it if I knew it was going to be that much!

Love you all have a great week!

Hey Mom! I got the package you sent and I loved it- it was funny! Thanks so much! We got the flag and that was awesome too so thank you!!:)
Thanks for everything! Love you!!!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment