Thursday, August 18, 2016

A Quick Note Home...

Dear Mom,

I just have a few minutes because we've been so busy
...with everything.

But I did want to let you know that
...I miss you
...The Church is true
...I'm happy
...We have a new investigator
...The people here are amazing!
...I'm exhausted
...You were right
...I feel blessed
...Happy Anniversary!

Thanks so much for
...Being such a good example to me
...The package
...Teaching me
...Your advice
...Supporting me

I guess thats all for now.  Things have been crazy here lately, we hardly get a free second, but we have been good!  Thanks for the marshmallow guns, those are funny!
Love you, Kaden

Thanks Mama Larsen for the marshmallow guns, I promise I won't hurt your son to badly with them...
Love, Elder Beckstrom






No comments:

Post a Comment