Monday, June 26, 2017

Big Tropical Storm that Never Came

This past week we were supposed to have a big tropical storm, they even named it. But when it got here nothing even happened. It was sunny and humid. It didn’t even rain during the time when the storm was supposed to be here. I was kind of upset haha.  The weather down here is so weird!  But regardless, we go out and work! It is way better being out in the rain than in the sun. It gets wayyyy too hot when its not raining.

We have Zone Conference and interviews this week.  My last ones.  I am feeling fine and I think I will be able to adjust alright to being home, but it is kind of a bitter sweet feeling. It almost doesn’t feel real, it just feels like I am going to get transferred somewhere else.  I am so grateful for my mission and the experiences I’ve had. I have learned so much!


Love, Elder Larsen

No comments:

Post a Comment